There remain no active cases of coronavirus in the Ararat municipality.
Monday's release from the DHHS also shows there are seven cases in Horsham, the same as Sunday.
The largest outbreak in regional Victoria remains at Australian Lamb Company in Colac, to which 47 cases ahve been linked.
Overall there have been 463 cases in regional Victoria, not all of them still active. In Ballarat, Bendigo and Warrnambool, there are 10, eight and one active cases respectively.
- Residential location is the residential address provided when the case is notified.
- This is not where they were infected and may not be where the case currently resides.
- Numbers are correct as of 11.59pm last night but are subject to change as cases are followed up and data is analysed. This can include changes to residential addresses following case interviews.
- The last column shows the number of current active cases in an LGA. Active cases are defined as someone who has tested positive, is currently in isolation and being monitored by the Department and who has not yet recovered.
- Birchip Cropping Group field day cancelled due to COVID-19
- Accused drug dealer says she's supplying most of western Victoria
- Ararat Rat's youngster Jeziah Woods excited by Rebels return
- Quad bikes leading cause of death, injury on farms
- Pristine nature reserve 'decimated' says Halls Gap resident
- What police are doing to protect us from Melbourne lockdown breachers
- Read Ararat council's new transparency, expenses policies
While you're with us, you can now receive updates straight to your inbox each Friday morning from The Ararat Advertiser. To make sure you're up-to-date with all the news from across the Ararat shire, sign up here.