Amazon’s Prime Video is an on-demand video entertainment service that offers customers the greatest choice in what to watch. Our mission is to build the widest selection of digital video content and make it trivially easy for customers to enjoy wherever and whenever they want. From popular Amazon Originals such as Jack Ryan, The Boys, The Grand Tour, American Gods and the Emmy winning Fleabag and The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel, to the latest and exclusive movies and TV shows, our selection has it all. In the US, customers can rent or buy more than 200,000 new release movies, next-day television shows, and classic favorites, or with an Amazon Prime membership, customers can have unlimited access to more than 40,000 titles for no additional charge. Prime Video is a fast-paced growth business - available in over 240 countries and territories worldwide. The team works in a dynamic environment where innovating on behalf of our customers is at the heart of everything we do. If this sounds exciting to you, please read on.
The Prime Video marketing team is looking for a highly motivated, innovative and performance-oriented Senior Brand Manager to help grow our business. The role will focus on building original creative and launch marketing strategies and campaigns for Amazon Original releases, both Global and Australian Originals. The ideal candidate will be comfortable in a fast-paced environment and have proven experience planning, producing and executing large marketing campaigns across big cross-functional teams. They will be adept in negotiating with key business partners and global teams to gain alignment on marketing plans, and ultimately manage all aspects of the project execution. A self-starter who is able to prioritize and deliver on deadlines with minimal supervision, this person will have the ability to persuade and influence others, with a track record of driving results. This person should possess a blended balance of strategist, brand builder, project manager, producer, creative, franchise manager and analyst.
Key job responsibilities
1. Own the overall campaign strategy and planning from title conception to launch.
2. Work closely with global marketing leads, content teams, producers and showrunners to develop strong marketing campaigns.
3. Manage agencies (Media and Experiential) to develop and execute show marketing campaigns.
4. Collaborate with creative lead on creative strategy and assets, providing creative direction and feedback to agency teams to ensure alignment with campaign goals and objectives.
5. POC for show specific marketing partnerships and integration among internal Amazon businesses as well as external marketing partners.
6. Overall stakeholder management - document and present strategies and provide periodic updates to internal and external audiences
7. Own goals and performance metrics for campaigns; monitor regularly to understand effectiveness of strategy and creative, making recommendations for continuous improvement through post campaign analysis and reporting.
8. Own content and creative research for series
9. Work closely with global brand teams, PR and social to leverage insights and learnings
10. Own business and insights documents, present strategies and provide periodic updates to internal and external audiences
About the team
We're a tight knit team of entertainment junkies who love everything about films and TV. We are passionate about bringing our customers the best and broadest selection of content to watch, and always strive to deliver the most innovative and buzzy PR and marketing campaigns to engage them authentically.
1. 10+ years proven experience in creative marketing development, ideally in entertainment.
2. Experience working with Executive Producers, including relationship management, selling through of strategy and creative and ensuring effective partnership.
3. Experience developing and executing high-performing marketing campaigns on time and within budget
4. Excellent project management skills
5. Experience working with large cross-functional teams and external partners, including creative and media agencies
6. Ability to think strategically and operationally, delivering the day to day while defining and leading future direction
7. Excellent communicator both verbally and written with an ability to communicate at all levels in the organization and build strong relationships
8. Advanced decision-making skills with proven ability to lead, influence, align and inspire teams, including those who are not direct reports
9. Experience guiding creative input, development and execution from concept to completion
10. Team-oriented with strong interpersonal skills
11. Relentlessly high standards with impeccable attention to detail
12. Highly analytical thinker, passionate about the value of quantitative data and compelled to find insight in it
13. Bachelor's degree or equivalent
1. Background in the entertainment (Film/TV) industry
2. A good understanding of digital products and business and customer lifecycle dynamics
3. Experience in multi-territory campaign management