Your new company
Hays has partnered with a leading industrial construction company, that has multiple projects up coming across Ballarat. Your new company has over 1000 projects already completed with a reputation they strive on, greatness. They are now looking for another experienced site manager to lead their growing reputation in the Ballarat region.
Your new role
As an experienced site manager your responsibilities include, but not limited too:
- Control and monitoring of all construction activities
- Effectively implement and manage OH+S procedures on-site
- Coordinating Trades/Sub Contractors on site
- Work closely with the Client, Architect, Designers and Engineers
- Procure building materials, plant and equipment hire and effectively manage site resources
- Elaboration of time and cost plans
- Monitoring of the compliance with regulations related to construction law and labour law
What you'll need to succeed
- Past experience in a Site Manager role, ideally 2+ years
- Must have previous experience in the delivery of similar projects including commercial of excess of $1M
- Ability to manage sub contractors on-site
- Exposure on infrastructure, health, government and commercial builds
- Tertiary qualifications relevant to construction / trade qualified
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent Leadership Skills
- Able to provide two high level references
What you'll get in return
- On-going work on multiple upcoming projects.
- Excellent salary package based off experience.
- Great working environments.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to email@example.com, or call me now on 0429 919 268.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
LHS 297508 #2646469