- Large manufacturer and retailer based in the Inner West of Sydney.
- Hybrid work arrangement.
About Our Client
Our client is a large manufacturer and retailer based in the Inner West of Sydney.
Their technology products and accessories are sold worldwide and are in many households and businesses.
This is a broad role that offers an opportunity to implement your ideas and experience.
As the Senior Financial Accountant, you will be reporting to the Finance Director.
Your main responsibilities include the following:
- Prepare journals including accruals, prepayments, provisions, depreciation, interest, payroll, calculation of leave provision.
- Manage and maintain fixed asset register and GL accounts.
- Weekly cash forecasting and reporting.
- Prepare and submit PAYG, BAS, GST, Payroll tax and monthly activity statements.
- Statutory reporting for Aus and NZ.
- Helping prepare monthly management reports, including KPIs, and various AP, AR.
- Prepare Weekly Sales and Cashflow Forecasts.
- Preparation of Annual Budgeting and Planning Process and quarterly forecasts.
- Support the development of ad hoc reporting and forecasting.
- Supporting direct reports into your role - overseeing AR and AP.
- Assist with system implementation.
The Successful Applicant
- Knowledge of business operations.
- Experience leading a team.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven experience implementing ideas and changes to help improve the business.
- CA or CPA qualification.
What's on Offer
- Working for a large global organisation.
- Flexible working arrangements.
- Competitive salary package.