- Fantastic opportunity in a supportive and exciting environment.
- Fixed term contract and close to public transport.
About Our Client
As an end-to-end service provider, our client works with some of the biggest household names. Using their expertise and the most up-to-date technology on the market, they are able to deliver a great range of products to meet their customers needs. Their services range from manufacturing, brand development, and design. This is a terrific opportunity to join the company on a 12-month fixed-term contract based in Western Sydney.
As the Senior Accountant, you will be reporting to the Financial Controller.
You will assist with forecasting, cashflow reporting, budgets and monthly and quarterly reporting, BAS and GST preparation. Ledger reports in excel, preparing stock adjustment journals. Entering customer purchase orders, invoices, credit notes.
Other key responsibilities include the following:
- Full function AR.
- Save customer purchase orders, invoices, and proof of deliveries.
- Send statements to customers and investigate account discrepancies.
- Set up new customers and check existing customer agreements and paperwork.
- Manage customer rebates and claims, liaise with sales, return team and external stakeholders.
- Inventory analysis and management.
- Assist in checking commission calculations and preparing reports.
- Other ad hoc tasks as required by management.
The Successful Applicant
- Strong MYOB Enterprise and Excel knowledge. Working with macros, v-lookups, pivot tables.
- Works well in a team environment and has strong relationship building skills.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong time management, and prioritisation skills.
- Completed CA or CPA qualification.
What's on Offer
- 12-month fixed term contract.
- $80k - $90k + superannuation depending on experience.
- Close to public transport.
- Working in a supportive and exciting environment.