Your new company
A large civil construction company is looking for a Leading Hand to their Melbourne team. After having experienced an influx in subdivision work across Melbourne’s north and west, they are eager to find this right candidate to ensure they have a leading hand to continue into the new year. The right candidate will have supervisorial / leading hand experience on civil construction projects including subdivisions, road upgrades, bridge builds, wetlands projects, streetscapes, drainage and water infrastructure.
Your new role
You will be responsible for the team and the day to day activities. It will be your responsibility to ensure the days run smoothly, on schedule and jobs are executed to standard. This may include
- Reading plans and setting work out accordingly
- Managing the day to day works and overseeing all workers
- Assisting the Project Managers and Formen to ensure projects are delivered within time and budget.
- Completing all compliance documentation when needed and ensuring work sites are operated safely in accordance with project SWMS.
- Managing, motivating, supervising and directing site team and sub-contractors - Participate in audits, meetings, sign-offs, safety inspections, staff meetings & more
What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
The ability to work for a leading civil contractor as receive an excellent Full time salary. An immediate start and progression opportunities within the company.
What you need to do now
Click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV/email Olivia.email@example.com or if you have any further enquiries please call Beth Sheppard on 0490 442 229
LHS 297508 #2572914