Your new company
Hays have partnered with a well-established and experienced Tier 3 Commercial Builder to find a Finishes Foreman for a $8M Commercial New Build project in South Melbourne for the next 3 months.
Your new role
- Liaise with the Site & Project Managers to set weekly build programs.
- Coordinate materials, timely deliveries and logistic, including storage.
- Induction and coordination of subcontractors & site labourers.
- Drive punctuality of project to ensure a timely completion of build.
- Reinforce strong health and safety practices.
- Oversee quality of workmanship.
What you'll need to succeed
- Proven experience in a Finishes Foreman position delivering similar projects (local experience is a necessity).
- Experience with Finishes on Commercial New Build projects exceeding $3M.
- Relevant trade qualifications in Building and Construction.
- Experience in coordinating a team of contractors, adhering to the construction program timeline.
- Exceptional communication and leadership skills.
- Proactive attitude to health & safety protocols.
- Commitment to the completion of the contract.
What you'll get in return
- Work with a supportive and collaborative project management team that has a fantastic culture.
- Get paid for every hour you work at a very attractive rate.
- On average earn 20% more than salaried employees due to the above.
- A business with a strong financial track record, who pay subcontractors on time.
- The opportunity to work on high-end Finishes with quality trades.
- Potential permanent opportunities available for the right candidate.
- Here at Hays we provide a strong pipeline of contract roles across a variety of Commercial New Build, Apartment New Build, Retail and Fitout projects. We will be able to find you future contract roles after completion.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to email@example.com or call Mike Wilson on 0428 197 397.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position either temporarily or permanently, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
LHS 297508 #2637159