Your new company
Australia’s largest online legal platform for small businesses, disrupting a $100B industry and shaping the future of legal services.
With multiple awards in our pockets (including the Deloitte Fast 50 for 2020), they have been regularly been listed as one of Australia’s fastest growing start-ups to watch. Using technology to make legals faster, simpler and more cost-effective. They have helped over 200,000 businesses save in excess of $100m in legal fees!
Now transitioning from start up to growth phase - a fantastic time to join this evolving organisation.
Your new role
This role is a great fit for a switched-on individual who is product-focused and loves providing
customers with a simplified and exceptional experience by offering each client the perfect Business
solution. This role is responsible for Management of existing client Accounts, helping to navigate client needs and use of the services available to them, whilst also upselling to them where possible. These relationships with make up 60% of your role while 40% will be signing up new potential clients from warm leads.
- Sourcing new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-ups, recycling via outbound calls and emails – all driven from warm leads !!
- Maintaining and developing existing client relationships
- Achievement of set daily targets and earning uncapped commission
- Understanding customer needs and requirements through discovery calls
- Building and developing your own sales pipeline
- Upselling and retaining existing clients
- Keeping our CRM system up-to-date and accurate (Salesforce)
What you'll need to succeed
- Ideally 12 months sales experience (B2B or B2C)
- Able to build strong and lasting client relationships
- Commercially minded
- Willingness to push the boundaries of your knowledge and learn fast
- A track record of achieving individual targets
- Ability to quickly learn and use various systems
- Strong attention to detail
- Commitment to learning and individual and team success
- Ability to commit to a full time permanent role based in Surry Hills
What you'll get in return
- One-on-one training with your manager and a dedicated mentor from day one
- Clear, generous and achievable sales goals and commission structure
- Seamless 2-week onboarding program that covers a comprehensive company overview, product knowledge and basic sales skills
- Receiving uncapped earning potential
- An ever-growing business where culture is fuelled by success
- Focus on Professional Growth and Development through our Learning & Development Policies and our Annual Learning Stipend available to all employees.
- Flexible working opportunities and WFH available
- Employee Assistance Program for your mental wellness
- Annual budget for conferences and learning opportunities
- Paid Volunteer Days For supporting the causes you are passionate about
- Friday drinks and team building days
- Monthly Employee Awards and Rewards
- Celebrations of company team & individual success with quarterly and yearly team celebrations
- Social Clubs (cooking group, workout challenge, steps challenge, book/podcast challenge and meditation challenge)
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
LHS 297508 #2639056